Sunday, August 4, 2013

Perfect Provision

God has in His perfect way provided up to this date exactly what we need for upcoming costs.  I debated on how much information to disclose, but I want all the glory to go to God for His perfect provision.  I am overwhelmed and humbled at who He has used to bless us on this journey!  When our home study is given to us completed (Monday or Tuesday this week!), we will have to pay the remainder of our home study fee ($500).  Then, we mail a copy of our home study to the US Citizen and Immigration Service which costs $720 plus $85 for each of us ($890 total).  So, we were trusting God for $1390 to pay these fees.

Can I tell you what HE did!!!!???  As of today, we have sold 131 puzzle pieces which totals $1310.  I know what you're thinking.  That is still short of the $1390.  Well, in the mail this week, I was returned 2 cashier's checks from CYFD, because I had included too many for our fingerprints.  I thought it was per card (we had 4 cards) and it was actually per adult.  So, I got $66 back in the mail!  I can pull together $14 and we have all that is needed this week! 

God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment