Sunday, August 11, 2013

He Knows Your Name Little One

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

I was overcome with emotion as we sang this song in church today.  To think that the Creator of the Universe formed the heart of our little Endale.  He knew that this little boy would be a part of our family.  He placed the desire in my heart, then Matt's heart and now has given us this opportunity to love him.  It's such a powerful thought to see how it has been orchestrated by God.
 
We have fallen in love with Endale.  My mother's heart cannot wait to hold him in my arms.  I want to be the one that runs to the crib when he is crying to comfort him.  To be reminded that our Maker loves him and knows his name!  God sees each tear he cries.  There is no better shelter for him than in the arms of God. 
 
Endale, He knows your name sweet boy and you are in His hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment