Saturday, July 27, 2013

God is in the Mountain Movin' Business

Early Thursday morning, my phone rang.  It was a lady who had missed my message the night before and was calling me back.  I explained our situation that we need an International Home Study done quickly and asked if there was anything she might be able to do if we decided to proceed with this adoption.  She proceeded to tell me that if I could complete all of my paperwork and tasks on my end for the International Home Study, she could have her part done in  2 weeks (pending our fingerprints coming back) and it would be 1/3 the cost of everyone else I talked to!  I told her that we as a couple had agreed to spend a couple of more days in prayer and I would call her back if we decided to move forward with this adoption.  First mountain....moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment